Monday, May 5, 2008

one mth anniversary!

hey everybody, how've u been doing?


for those in Jp sure are enjoying our precious GW holiday (like me)! even tho I only have 4 days holiday (the official public holiday) which didnt comprise to one full wk, I still treasure this break from the tight sch schedule (note: tight, not busy).


anyway, there are so many things i wanna update to the blog, but i'm just too lazy to upload the pics and etc. i guess maybe until i finish the sch works


and since I am occasionally a student, I'd like to share with you sth tt brightened the whole class' day last wk! I hope this would brighten ur day too



p.s. that is NOT my work....in case u wonder. wakkaka


3 comments:

  1. 哈,呢篇文好抵死喎!
    [版主回覆05/06/2008 12:36:00]呢篇仲要係壓軸, 全班一聽都笑到拍哂台, 連先生都笑爆, 佢話一路改一路笑!!最抵死係讀個個人, 仲要好認真(無笑)咁讀完篇野.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 成長中的螺絲紛June 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM

    面白い~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 多謝你既分享!! 佢係咪專登架!??  好幽默囉~~~
    [版主回覆09/28/2008 17:32:00]呢個同學成日都係咁, 好搞笑, 最正就係佢個樣好嚴肅, 佢次次都係好正經咁講埋d搞笑野!!

    ReplyDelete