Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Special NYE

This year's NYE was a really special one for me, cuz I attended one of my best friend Ms P (or should I say Mrs. Chow)'s  wedding banquet!


Another great thing about wedding (esp for close friend's one) is it's a gathering for all the friends that may not be able to meet for q. awhile. Joyce and Em came all the way from Sg (and they said they'd do the same if I get married <if ever ==>), Shirley, Vincci, and all the Intex gals. I hardly hv time to hang out wif the Intex gals, cuz everyone has been so busy for the wedding that there's no time for me at all, then it's Xmas, NYE...


Em gave me this big surprise, she's like 3 sizes slimmer (talking abt Eur size), she's as thin as a stick now! and she kept saying she's fat still, hello, not in front of me who's like 4 sizes bigger!and as expected, after my ma saw her, she said if Em can do it, I should be able to slim down too......alr, first i hv bigger bone than hers, 2ndly, I gotta get some indigestion of watever as Em did to get started, can s.b. tell me how to get indigestion?! haha


I didnt show up for the 接新娘 part, since I wasnt one of the 姊妹, and honestly I dont wanna get up at 6 in the morning. so ended up I woke at 12ish, and rushed out by taxi to the wedding ceremony in 伊甸園. but the "winner" of the day, sure it's the bride's father! not only he's late for the ceremony, he missed the signing part too (so ended up the mum signed on the wedding cert!). Her dad just being as weird as usual, not that I'm being mean.


After tt, went back to the hotel, nth to do and since Em and J doesnt wanna walk all the way to H.C., we ended up wasted our time just in the room....


Banquet is the usual, food were ok, basic set up: photos, video from the morning, speeches, singing. since it was ard 11 when the dinner finished, we hardly can go anyway after this, ended up courtdown (watching tv lives at ifc) wif all the 姊妹 in the hotel room, funny.


sth happened though, one of the 兄弟(who's ok looking, single but a playboy), acted kinda drunk, kept sticking wif us (all gals one guy, hello, be smart and fk off!). one of my frd saw no harm and gave him her no, and he kept calling her all night (and wif unknown no when she didnt pick up, scary and cunning!), jeez.


after countdown in the rm, we went to hv coffee/cake at pacific coffee cuz i wanna hear all my frds' romance updates. i luv hearin' it and learning from others, haha. anyway, love is blind, it even make the smartest person acts silly.


enuf of this thoughts, here r some pics of the night.




Happy 2009!


No comments:

Post a Comment